H&M’s new beachwear campaign featuring Jennie Runk is pretty awesome. In this article she explains that women have sent her messages saying that this ad campaign has given them the confidence to try on a bikini for the first time in years!
See… it does make a difference when we see diverse body types in advertising and media!
awww <3 thank youu!!
how about instead of “all body types are beautiful” we say “beauty is extremely subjective and fleeting and doesn’t determine your worth and you don’t owe attractiveness to anyone so why don’t you focus on something important like being a worthwhile human being”
- Interviewer: I'm assuming Knights is the song you're most proud of.
- Dom: Definitely. It's definitely, I don't know, it just felt like a bit of a landmark on that album-
- Matt: [laughing] What?
- Dom: What the hell is so fucking funny?
- Matt: [still laughing] A fucking landmark? Yeah, yeah, it's a- it's an obelisk-
- Interviewer: Look, man... shut up!
- Matt: -it's our Stonehenge!
- Interviewer: Let's put his mic down, I agree with you Dom.